Sunday, January 2, 2011
Hold Dear to Existence-- reason behind the title.
Many of us search for the meaning of our lives, the reason why or what we are doing here and why we had come into existence. Sometimes we feel lonely and sometimes we feel outcasted, we search for love and often times it fails us entirely. Sometimes we find the reasons of why we exist. Im not going to talk about why we exist either through many of the philosopher's theories or religions and I am not only going to talk about existence and those melancholy topics that we lament about. Rather the reason of why I call my blog "Hold Dear to Existence" is because I want to post things that matter to us all. Feel free to post comments, although I will not like comments that are unreasonable. I will be open- minded to comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment