Thursday, January 6, 2011

Speaking of Quotes.

I heard this quote from Criminal Minds and I thought it just touches upon our weakness and I love quotes that give me goose bumps when I just realize something.

 


"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. they speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief... unspeakable love." (by Washington Irving) 

This quote has a very powerful message, tears are common to all. Let us face it, who does not cry, unless you are a robot or you controlled your tear ducts to plug itself. Personally, I love crying and I know what you must think (maybe this girl is a wacko) truthfully, crying makes me become more human. Human in a way that when I cry it pulls me down to the hearth of this planet, makes me realize that I can only do so much and so little, that I am only a little, tiny speck in this world. But I can do so much that makes me feel... human.

I wont loose hope... and I sincerely want you to know, that when you cry, you are not alone. Those tears of yours are genuinely real, your heart   feels like it will break and bleed, but you are not the only one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment